Update Compendium 1 [1.0 - 1.1]
This is an update compendium.
It's all of the changes combined from 1.0 to 1.1 to a single post.
If you wish to read more of them, visit us on our discord.
- A problem that disallowed breaking blocks was fixed.
- Fixed mistake when voting on MINELIST.lt players wouldn't receive their tokens.
- Fixed my mistake on indentation which didn't allow to vote at all.
- Villagers who would get a profession wouldn't be able to lose them if their profession table was destroyed was fixed.
- No phantoms should spawn on the server anymore.
- Now you can use your secondary hand.
- When trying to shield yourself with a sword, no longer will the shield appear out of nowhere.
- You should be able to craft a shield now.
- The server should have more mobs.
- The server now has DualWielding - you will be able to use two swords or two pickaxes.
- Now when typing /msg command you will actually be able to see who's sending it to you.
- Fishing rods will no longer be removed when entity clearing.
- A minor grammatical error was fixed inside the Jobs menu.
- Extreme Quest #30 will now accurately calculate how many fishes were caught.
- Now when typing bad words, the symbols ** will no longer appear.
- Bossbar is removed. Content from bossbar was added to the scoreboard instead.
- Few emojis were removed and their colors were stripped due to chat color incompatibilies.
- Fixed access to the /trade command and the requirement to be near the player to trade with him.
- You can no longer spawn withers in Overworld (Only in the Nether or the END)
- Few automated messages will now randomly appear in chat.
- Now going to the END will no longer turn off the already existing scoreboard.
- Now, while in Overworld or the Nether, the scoreboard will show what biome you are in.
- Now even normal players are shown as AFK.
- /land command should no longer work in spawn or the arena.
- Now when pressing F, you will no longer turn on the how to play/rules menu and will instead add the item you're holding to your off-hand, just like in vanilla Minecraft.
- ConfirmDrops were removed.
- Particle effects around NPCs were removed.
- Now in /settings you can toggle off automated messages which appear in chat.
- And you can also toggle off tree falling using the /settings command.
- Fixed /fishing menu, now you can see the fishing skill.
- Now job points are also shown in the scoreboard while you're in all three worlds.
- Added a warning message when trying to leave a job, that you can lose all your job experience.
- Fixed the level requirement show needed for Master Angler skill.
- World size set from 10k to 15k.
- Now buying water or lava buckets will not remove them from your inventory due to stacking.
- New dynmap frontend and changed perspective from 2d to 3d.
- Feminine ranks were added to the shop system.
- New token system - to replace the old one!
- New shop system - to replace the old one!
- Fixed mistake in stats, where it wouldn't show player tokens.
- Command /ah was changed to /market with more additions and now it sends messages about what players are selling in our discord!
- Fixed mistake, that showed that Kings/Queens could use /repair while instead, they had to use the /fix command.
- Sweeping Edge now works again.
- Now everyone has access to /tptoggle and can disable from trying to request to teleport to them.
- Everyone also has access to /ignore commands and can instead ignore others and not see what they're typing.
- Online ban integration to our web was added.
- Now you can see fishing drops in our wiki!
- 11 bosses now spawn in the server! 10 of which spawn in Overworld, and 1 that spawns in the Nether!
- A custom-coded plugin made by Akka allows to only have approximately half the server sleeping to make it daytime!
- Now crops will grow in your chunks even when they're unloaded! 20minutes after chunk unload they will grow to half, and after 40 minutes they'll grow up fully!
- The server was upgraded from 4GB of RAM to 6GB of RAM.
- Custom advancements were removed.
- The server now automatically restarts 3 AM (GMT+2)
- A custom-coded plugin made by Akka, which sends a message to our discord and chat when a boss spawns was added!
Posted on February 28, 2021 by dexasz
You must be logged in to leave a comment.